Solve hard problems with us.
The Walsh Lab has a fully funded postdoctoral position in high impact areas of suicide prevention enabled by predictive models, AI-driven decision support in behavioral health, psychiatric phenotyping, design and implementation science in real-world clinical systems.
We’re looking for a postdoctoral fellow with experience and interest in:
- Applied predictive modeling on healthcare data, especially Electronic Health Records
- A strong machine learning and biostatistical background
- Collaborative, friendly, able to thrive in a busy lab with multiple projects in parallel
- Python/R experience
- Relational Database experience (a plus)
- Interest in design and implementation science (a plus)
- Interest in behavioral and mental health (a big plus)
Applicants should send a cover letter and CV to Dr. Colin Walsh at email@example.com.