Terrific panel today on Machine Learning as part of the Vanderbilt ACCRE Pizza and Programming Series.
Thanks for inviting me to participate! Also on the panel were:
• Chris Fonnesbeck, Assistant Professor of Biostatistics
• Yuankai Huo, PhD Student in Computer Science
• Maithilee Kunda, Assistance Professor of Computer Science
• David Schlueter, PhD Student in Biostatistics
• Eugene Vorobeychik, Assistant Professor of Computer Science
• Daniel Fabbri, Assistant Professor of Biomedical Informatics
Always great to hear varied perspectives from these experts and it was a packed house. The panel was also streamed live to YouTube.