Dr. Walsh will be a panelist on an upcoming webinar and Q&A hosted by the Center for Connected Medicine (CCM).
The discussion, “The Intersection of Value and AI: Where Machines Can Make a Difference,” will address the future of AI in delivering greater value in health care and will be held 3-4 p.m. ET, Thursday, May 13, 2021. The panel also features Pamela Peele, PhD, Chief Analytics Officer, UPMC Health Plan and UPMC Enterprises; Rebecca Jacobson, MD, President, Astrata; and Brad Ryan, MD, Chief Product Officer, NCQA.
Key points of discussion will include:
- How AI can drive improvements in health care quality and value
- What challenges must health systems overcome to effectively utilize AI
- How the COVID-19 pandemic has impacted the deployment of AI at health systems
- Where AI is already having a positive impact on health care
- The most promising use cases for AI in the future
- How leaders can build clinical trust in AI
Update: A recording of the panel can be viewed here.